Clear all

Falcom Glossary Feedback

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Yotaka
Falcom Romantic Admin
Topic starter

I thought I'd make it easier to comment on this with a dedicated topic. So, if you have any questions, corrections or other comments related to the Falcom Glossary, that can go here.

Posted : 06/02/2021 1:15 am

You still working on this? I notice the progress bar hasn't moved since I was last here after an extended hiatus, and it's a shame to not at least finish sen 3 since it is apparently at 90% =P. Kinda doubt it but I type pretty fast  if you need someone to type hand notes or something. Dont' have much free time since I have 2 jobs and a family to take care of, but I'd at least  be willing to help a bit if it actually helps at all.

Posted : 12/10/2022 7:26 am
Yotaka
Falcom Romantic Admin
Topic starter

I haven't been updating the progress bars for a while but I am still working on it and the numbers are off because I've been doing a few things in a more haphazard manner rather than going down series by series to knock entries off. There was a very extended hiatus from working on it because of backend issues (my provider updating the php to one that Mediawiki didn't support at the time) so it was inaccessible even to me, then I used the opportunity to do some more backend stuff on the site to put it on a proper subdomain. So yeah, it's being worked on, just slowly. xD

Posted : 12/10/2022 6:28 pm

Great, thanks for your work. I'm looking forward to it, but am patient and can wait =)

Posted : 13/10/2022 6:31 am