Clear all

Ask Us About Kiseki

392 Posts
15 Users
15 Likes
15.8 K Views
Just a cold piece of steel

Posted by: TrailsofPersona

I'm curious to know, what is the difference between Favorite to least favorite and Best to worst? Seems like the same thing but I notice some of the rankings are very different between the catagories.

For "best" to "worst" I'm trying to be more objective, but with favorites I'm just going with personal enjoyment or how much fun I have with them or how much I like them. To give an example, CS I and Sky the 3rd are excellent games, but they do have notable flaws (imo, of course), however those "flaws" don't really bother me personally that much which is why they are higher on the other list. I enjoy most of the Trails games about the same, aside from 3rd, CS I, and CS IV (which I enjoy slightly more than the rest), and FC (which I enjoy slightly less than the others).

My ranking might very well change on my series replaythrough as well. I'll definitely do an updated list once I finish through them all. Speaking of which, I have started FC and have been talking to NPCs in the Prologue! So I'm now on my journey! I might post my thoughts after I finish each chapter, but not sure.

Posted : 03/03/2023 9:11 am

Posted by: Cold_Steel_IV

Posted by: TrailsofPersona

I'm curious to know, what is the difference between Favorite to least favorite and Best to worst? Seems like the same thing but I notice some of the rankings are very different between the catagories.

For "best" to "worst" I'm trying to be more objective, but with favorites I'm just going with personal enjoyment or how much fun I have with them or how much I like them. To give an example, CS I and Sky the 3rd are excellent games, but they do have notable flaws (imo, of course), however those "flaws" don't really bother me personally that much which is why they are higher on the other list. I enjoy most of the Trails games about the same, aside from 3rd, CS I, and CS IV (which I enjoy slightly more than the rest), and FC (which I enjoy slightly less than the others).

My ranking might very well change on my series replaythrough as well. I'll definitely do an updated list once I finish through them all. Speaking of which, I have started FC and have been talking to NPCs in the Prologue! So I'm now on my journey! I might post my thoughts after I finish each chapter, but not sure.

Okay, that explains things. Happy to hear you are starting your replay journey and looking forward to hear your thoughts. Also, don't feel pressured to post your thoughts chapter by chapter like I have been doing. Heck, might be dropping that once I start Azure because trying to do it chapter by chapter can sometimes be daunting when I don't have too much to say at the moment I finish a chapter.

This post was modified 1 year ago by TrailsofPersona

Posted : 03/03/2023 6:21 pm
Page 27 / 27