*runs away crying*

Notifications
Clear all

*runs away crying*

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

So here I was thinking 'what's on this site other than the forum again?", and go looking around only to find it kinda difficult to find stuff other than page update news. So I figure maybe stuff is there but not linked in a user-friendly manner yet, so I try the search. But what to search for? I had no idea where to start, so I thought maybe a blank search will show me EVERYTHING!!! MWAHAHAHA. I got this:

http://www.falcomromancia.com/bugger-off-spammer/

I did one search and I already get labeled and get the Estelle glare! *sobs*.

Posted : 23/06/2020 11:43 am
Yotaka
Falcom Romantic Admin

ROFL, I didn't think that would show up on a site search. That's there as a cheeky way of dealing with attempts to register accounts from obvious scamming domains; register from one of them and it just redirects you to that page.

And yeah, there's not much else on the site yet, though I've worked out which translation I want to work on first (it's Ys-related) and there's a page that you might have encountered with that blank search that lists my plans for projects.

Spoiler
I password-protected it, but you might try plugging in the names of other games in the Dragon Slayer franchise and see if one of them unlocks it...

Posted : 23/06/2020 5:27 pm